Last Updated on 4 months by sfundcom
Samsung Galaxy S20 latest – Samsung Galaxy S20 | After Galaxy S10 what about S11, Samsung skipped a few numbers to release the latest Galaxy S20 after its 2019 Galaxy S10, so there is nothing like Galaxy S11. While it may seem like an unnecessary and confusing jump, Samsung has something different in mind for the S20, like the use of 5G.
Samsung Galaxy S20 latest
The Samsung S20 was released recently and has a starting price of $999 for the 8GB + 128GB storage. The device has different colours such as Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue and Cloud Pink colour.
The phone is a 7nm 64-bit-Octa-core CPU. It also has a 6.2 inch Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, and so much more.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 has an incredible camera, great display, lots of battery power and 5G ready. However, it has an erratic fingerprint scanner. The price is high and doesn’t support all 5g networks.
Samsung Galaxy S20 is even cheaper and easier to handle the Galaxy S20 Plus and S20 Ultra. However, it doesn’t mean the phone is not costly or has a low spec.
It has a fast 120Hz refresh rate, high camera quality on both sides and a 5G download speeds. The phone is impressive in its Camera, Battery, Display and so much more.
The battery is a whopping 4000mAh larger and better than Galaxy S10.
The Galaxy S20 is missing some top-notch features that the Galaxy S20 Ultra has. It is easy to hold, affordable, and quite powerful.
Below are the highlighted specifications and features that this 2020 Samsung Galaxy S20 has:
Samsung Galaxy S20 key specs
1) Height – 151.7 mm
2) Weight – 163 grams
3) Width – 69.1 mm
4) Thickness – 7.9 mm
5) Waterproof – Yes
6) Ruggedness – Dustproof
7) Colour – Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cloud Pink
1) Screen size – 6.2 inches
2) Screen Resolution – 1440 by 3200 pixels
3) Refresh Rate – 120Hz
4) Pixel Density – 566 PPI
5) Aspect Ratio – 20:9
6) Display Type – Dynamic AMOLED
1)User-Replaceable – No
2 Type – Lithium-ion
3) Quick Charging – Yes
4) Capacity – 4000mAh
1) Resolution – 10Mp
2) Sensor – Exmors RS
3) Image Resolution – 4000 by 3000 pixels
4) Autofocus – Yes
5) Flash – Yes LED flash
6) Video Recording – 1920 by 1080
7) Front Camera – 10MP
8) Rear Camera – 12MP + 64MP +12MP
1) Graphics – Mali-G77 MP11
2) Chipset – Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 992
3) Architecture- 64 bit
4) Ram – 8GB
1) Wi-fi – Yes, hotspot, MIMO, 5GHz, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/ax/b/g/n/n
2) Bluetooth – Yes version 5.0
3) USB – Yes
4) NFC – Yes
5) Network support – 4G, 3G, 2G
6) Sim – Dual sim
7) Sim size- SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano (Hybrid)
1) Fingerprint Sensor – Yes
2) Fingerprint Sensor Position – On-screen
3) Fingerprint Sensor Type – Ultrasonic
4) Other Sensors – Barometer, Light sensor, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass
1) Loudspeaker – Yes
2) Audio Jack – USB Types-C
3) Audio Features – Dolby Digital, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus
4) Fm Radio – No
Samsung Galaxy S20 price
Samsung Smartphones are the most expensive with high-tech features. This Galaxy S20 is not an exception. The phone price is at $999