Facebook Avatar App Creator – how to create Avatar
Last Updated on 3 months by sfundcom
Facebook Avatar App Creator – Facebook Avatars was recently made available in the US, Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand. The company has now rolled out the new feature to one of its biggest markets by user accounts. With the help of the new feature, Facebook users can create cartoonish characters to represent themselves in chats, similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji.
Facebook Avatar App Creator
With the new Facebook Avatar feature, users will now be able to create and share their cartoonish character with other users. They can use these characters while commenting on posts, Messenger chat windows and inside of profile picture. Apart from this, users will also be able to export these avatars to third-party apps like Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
Steps on how you can create an avatar
If you are interested in creating your own Facebook Avatar, below is the explanation on a few simple steps on how you can create an avatar and start sending it to your friend.
1) Update the Facebook app to the latest version from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2) Go into your Facebook app and tap in the hamburger menu on the top right corner. For iOS users, the hamburger menu will be on the bottom right corner of your Facebook App.
3) After that, scroll down and tap on the ‘See More’ option.
4) Tap on the ‘Avatars’ option that you see.
5) Now you will be required to customise your avatar by selecting the face shape, hairstyle, face lines and many more features. The app has many customisations available that you can pick to personalise the avatar to your liking.
6) You will also be required to select a body shape for the avatar of your choice.
7) After you are all done with all the customisations above. You can now tap on the done icon located on the top right corner.
8) The app will then generate the avatar you have chosen and provide you with tips on how you can use your avatar.
9) Then it will ask you to choose a pose for your avatar and share it on your feed. There is also an option to skip this step if you like.
10) To use your Facebook Avatar later, you can tap on the smiley face icon in any text field and then select the avatar from the sticker section.